Aerocool Introduces Air Force Series of Case Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempname

Reputable
Apr 9, 2014
My experience tells me Aerocool, despite having some very cool looking products, isn't as good as you might think it is, based on the prices. I have one of their top end cases, and it's less than flawless in terms of build quality, and one of the bundled fans started rattling after less than 2 thousand hours...

Not good. But the other fans work perfectly and are pretty silent.

My experience tells me Aerocool, despite having some very cool looking products, isn't as good as you might think it is, based on the prices. I have one of their top end cases, and it's less than flawless in terms of build quality, and one of the bundled fans started rattling after less than 2 thousand hours...

Not good. But the other fans work perfectly and are pretty silent.

In my experience, the fans inside cases are much lower quality than aftermarket ones, and cases don't always reflect on the quality of fans. I have an AeroCool Shark (green) 120mm that I find to be a very nice fan, pushing 82cfm, at only 26dB. This does confuse me, though, as that means these are a good bit weaker, and yet have the same noise levels. So basically, my 120mm fan pushes 33% more air, yet makes the same amount of noise as the new 140mm, all for about the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.