Aerocool Unleashes its Dead-Silence DS200 Enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011
"Lite edition of the case, which is ... missing a number of non-essential parts like the sound-isolation material"
Yeah, on a case that is called "Dead Silence" the sound-isolation material is definitely non-essential. :)

Drejeck

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
Aerocool fans are useless how are they gonna work in a "Dead Silence" case? Most people wants a good looking PC. Nonsense! Leds? Nonsense! Crystal clear plastics? Nonsense! Color matching patterns? NONSENSE!! It all comes to fit your type of case (underpressure or overpressure) and doing it in the most silent and performing way. In the limits of your pockets of course. But you come at me with an Aerocool case, with Aerocool fans and you tell me the words "Dead Silence"... I'm gonna laugh. I got a 180 euros case, and put a 100 euros fans. I still have to change 2 of the original fans. The sound insulation material will work on components inside not on fans exposed.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
My tablet has passive cooling, no moving parts, no dust, makes no sounds (except from the speakers) and is 0.5% the size of this case. I can use it to browse the web just fine, why would I buy this hunk of junk?

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010
My tablet has passive cooling, no moving parts, no dust, makes no sounds (except from the speakers) and is 0.5% the size of this case. I can use it to browse the web just fine, why would I buy this hunk of junk?

Because it's not a tablet...

dovah-chan

Honorable
While not as versatile and customizable as this case with its ability to change tops and all, I still love my R4 just because of how beautiful it is. Although if this case didn't have the 3.5" bays on the front and instead a case door covering them I'd like it so much more.

LED temperature display seems nifty but overall is unnecessary in my opinion unless you're really concerned about how hot your PC is running constantly. Guess its good if you're a hardcore oc'er who needs to know the constant ambient temp of possibly unstable clock settings while running something like prime 95. Overall an okay case at a glance I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.