aerocool vs corsair psu? Which one is better?

Solution
Aerocool hasn't built a good reputatioon for psus yet. I'd stick to Corsair but SV series are their cheapest model. CX series are better

M_sked

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

The question asks,"Which one is better?" Not "Should I get this PSU or not?" so answer the question.

USAFRet

Titan

If the actual condition is..."Both are junk"....then that needs to be stated.
If we're just talking about different levels of 'junk', neither is 'better'.

Do you want a fried graphics card? pick option A.
Do you want a smoke machine, Option B.

M_sked

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

He may not be on that sort of budget where he can afford to spend 250 bucks on a PSU of all things.

M_sked

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

Maybe you have time to save your money, but maybe this guy just wants his PC back with a PSU. He's asking for advice on which one to get. It's not up to you to start probing him for his budget when it's probably low. (I can tell it's low because the PSU's aren't that good)

You comepletly miss the point ...

good doesnt has to be expensive.

M_sked

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017

why you arguing with me when you can be helping him then?

DRcruze

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017

Yeah at least you understand. budget is my biggest drawback
if i go for a better PSU then my PC would cost over £1000. :(

Budget may be your biggest drawback but like 2 others said, there are much better power supplies for like 20 pounds more. And yes, both of those power supplies are awful.

And you know what's funny? There are no Aerocool or Corsair units in the UK at all.

Depending on your build, this is a good PSU for the price. And let it be a warning: PSU isn't worth spending such less on that it can blow up or smoke up your build.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/Tk648d/seasonic-power-supply-ss430st

DRcruze

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017

well i get your point but you see i only play game like League of legends,smite,paladins etc. which are not very graphics intensive! also i do not even do video editing in this PC, so are you still saying that i need a better power supply??