Aerogate II beeping problem

kapul4

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2014
Greetings, I got Aerogate II from some site like ebay.Problem with it is that it won't stop beeping even if I connect all fans to it.It is supposed to beep 2 times on startup but it is constantly beeping very loud.Any way to remove the beeping,or desoldering the speaker is only option?

Solution
The beeping relates to your bios error codes. They are sequences of short and long beeps which indicate a specific problem that can be looked up in your user manual or manufacturers website. Do not disconnect the speaker as it is a tool for diagnostics. Need to look up the code for the beeps to tell you what is going wrong.

katalyst12

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
The beeping relates to your bios error codes. They are sequences of short and long beeps which indicate a specific problem that can be looked up in your user manual or manufacturers website. Do not disconnect the speaker as it is a tool for diagnostics. Need to look up the code for the beeps to tell you what is going wrong.

Solution

kapul4

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2014

You didn't understand my problem.Aerogate II is a fan controller,and it has a speaker that has a speaker that warns you if you don't have a fan connected(as I can see you think I am relating to the speaker on the motherboard).I have tried to connect all fans on it and still the same thing happens(constantly beeping)