Aesliip the draugr @ Lake Fjalding

I have been through the caves under Lake Fjalding three times and I marked
them to make sure I covered everything, I killed a few draugrs but I can't
find Mr. Aesliip. I traveled around the lake under the ice a couple of times
looking for another cave but couldn't find one. Anyone help me with this
dilemma?

flip

Ohhhh, Nevermind.