[SOLVED] Aesthetic Case With 5.25" Drive Bay?

H4X0R46

Honorable
Sep 25, 2016
I'm looking for a good mid tower case that's mostly see through, preferably glass, but has at least ONE spot for a DVD drive! Seems like all flashy cases don't support a disc drive. My current PC has lots of RGB in it but my case hardly shows it, and I'm firm on keeping my DVD drive, I use it a lot. Anyone know something like this?

H4X0R46

Honorable
Sep 25, 2016
There are zero cases with full front panel tempered glass AND a 5.25" drive bay that I have seen. External drive bays for use with optical drives simply isn't a priority anymore. Most people simply use external USB optical drives, if at all, and flash drives, almost universally these days in the enthusiast sector.

Reactions: H4X0R46

H4X0R46

Honorable
Sep 25, 2016
There are zero cases with full front panel tempered glass AND a 5.25" drive bay that I have seen. External drive bays for use with optical drives simply isn't a priority anymore. Most people simply use external USB optical drives, if at all, and flash drives, almost universally these days in the enthusiast sector.
Yeah and see that's what I'm noticing! I might even just have to settle a buy an external DVD drive for that purpose. I guess I'm old school lol