[SOLVED] Aesthetics Corsair Crystal 570X RGB

Ikarus_1

Prominent
Mar 17, 2017
Hello everyone !

At the end of the year I will set up my new computer and I want to leave it with a very beautiful and organized aesthetic.

My setup is currently:
RTX2070 MSI Gaming Z
Intel I7 9700K
MSI MEG Z390 ACE
CM 900W Silent Pro
Corsair Crystal 570X RGB
1TB Barracuda 7200RPM
2x Samsung 960 Evo

I want to know which part or accessory is indispensable to leave a visually beautiful computer, which led, which fan and etc would you recommend me to buy? I've never had a "good" case, so I've never called a lot for aesthetics, but now I'd like to leave it with a beautiful look.

Note: I would also like to know if there is any incompatibility between my setup and the case.

Thank you !

Solution
I was using a 570X until recently. I used a 3.5" Seagate FireCuda, so I'm pretty sure your Barracuda should be fine, and your M.2s shouldn't be a problem either. I couldn't find anything for your PSU, but I'm guessing it's something you're taking from your current build, so as long as it's standard size it should be fine.

I used an MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, from memory the standoffs lined up ok but the lit side of the IO panel was a little too large to fit properly, and that prevented me from installing a fan on the adjacent side.

Your video card's length may limit your cooling options. My card was 17mm shorter than yours and I wound up using a 360 radiator from my EK Phoenix AIO, and a lack of space prevented me from using some...

jm1

Honorable
Apr 14, 2018
I was using a 570X until recently. I used a 3.5" Seagate FireCuda, so I'm pretty sure your Barracuda should be fine, and your M.2s shouldn't be a problem either. I couldn't find anything for your PSU, but I'm guessing it's something you're taking from your current build, so as long as it's standard size it should be fine.

I used an MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, from memory the standoffs lined up ok but the lit side of the IO panel was a little too large to fit properly, and that prevented me from installing a fan on the adjacent side.

Your video card's length may limit your cooling options. My card was 17mm shorter than yours and I wound up using a 360 radiator from my EK Phoenix AIO, and a lack of space prevented me from using some possible radiator configs. If you don't plan on using a radiator on the front it should be fine. I suggest you plan your cooling fully to make sure you'll have room for it.

Solution