[SOLVED] Affordable gaming mouse

Metalrocks

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2014
Considering getting a new mouse since my old one is wearing off.
I use a Logitech mouse which I had for over 6 years now but was considering getting a different brand. Looked at Steelserie, as I keep hearing good things. I have looked at Corsair but I read mixed opinions about them.
I'm okay if its a Logitech again but if anyone can suggest any of the mentioned brands which don't cost an arm and a leg, let me know.

Thanks

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
My leg and my arm are different to yours, but I have the SteelSeries Rival 310 and am very happy with it. I also have a Cougar 500M and that's been great. The Rival was $30 and the Cougar runs @ $50. But those are 5-6 button mice, macro adjustable, and there's other gaming mice with 9+ buttons or only 3.

For mice, honestly the best thing is to visit a physical store and put your hands on the mouse. What might be comfortable for 1 person isn't always going to be comfortable for everyone, mice are not the same size and shape. You might get a great mouse at a great price, but if you can't stand the way it fits, it's next to useless for you.

Considering getting a new mouse since my old one is wearing off.
I use a Logitech mouse which I had for over 6 years now but was considering getting a different brand. Looked at Steelserie, as I keep hearing good things. I have looked at Corsair but I read mixed opinions about them.
I'm okay if its a Logitech again but if anyone can suggest any of the mentioned brands which don't cost an arm and a leg, let me know.

Thanks
I use a Gigabyte M6900 gaming mouse that was pretty cheap. It seems to work well my only complaint is it could do with being a bit bigger as I have large hands.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
My leg and my arm are different to yours, but I have the SteelSeries Rival 310 and am very happy with it. I also have a Cougar 500M and that's been great. The Rival was $30 and the Cougar runs @ $50. But those are 5-6 button mice, macro adjustable, and there's other gaming mice with 9+ buttons or only 3.

For mice, honestly the best thing is to visit a physical store and put your hands on the mouse. What might be comfortable for 1 person isn't always going to be comfortable for everyone, mice are not the same size and shape. You might get a great mouse at a great price, but if you can't stand the way it fits, it's next to useless for you.
+1 on the Steelseries. I have a couple of those, as well as Sensei 310. I prefer the Rivals.

Metalrocks

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for the suggestions. I looked up at a local store's website and there is a Rival 310 for 119AUD. Which I can still accept.
Another one which is cheaper, is the Rival 3 Wireless mouse. Surprisingly.

Can someone tell me whats the difference between the rival 310 and the Rival 3310 PUBG Edition? The description talks about a '1 on 1' tracking. What is that?

Before I forget. Do the 310 have a freewheel option? Is really handy for my work.

If you use G502 now, no need to look any further. There are hardly any better multi-button models IMO. I'm using Steelseries Rival 500 only because G502 was too small for my hand. Solid piece of junk, but one side button give up his life just after 1 year of use.