[SOLVED] Affordable mechanical keyboard?

Josh B

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
What is a good mechanical or optical keyboard for typing? I'm a mechanical noob, this will be my first experience using a mechanical keyboard. Need somewhat affordable 65%, and must have the arrow keys. My membrane keyboard is crap out. So I need a new keyboard badly.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
That my brother currently has exactly the same keyboard and I liked it. But I want something unique than my brother has, like white and can offer hot-swappable.

65% is already a niche compared to 60%, tkl, and full size, adding hot swappable switches and specifically white makes it even more difficult, and that's before talking extreme budget. I'm seeing options, but mostly at more than twice the price.

Josh B

Distinguished
May 12, 2014
65% is already a niche compared to 60%, TKL, and full size, adding hot-swappable switches and specifically white makes it even more difficult, and that's before talking extreme budget. I'm seeing options, but mostly at more than twice the price.

So 65% is rarer at affordable prices? If I spend $50-60, what kind of mechanical keyboard percentages I can buy?

TRENDING THREADS