[SOLVED] After bios update it didn't post or boot

Aug 13, 2021
My friend asked me to make a clean install on his pc so I did, windows 10 is successfully installed then I tried to install the graphics and sound drivers etc and then I tried to update his bios through windows as his motherboard has a tool to update it in windows. So I did first I tried to click the manual update and it ask me for the file but I cancelled it then I clicked for the online update option but it says that bios is up to date then I restarted the pc as the other drivers asked me to restart the pc after installing then after shutting it down it turn on the bios opened up and displayed that its updating the bios "firmware" and that I shouldn't touch any keys which I didn't then when it says it was done I clicked the "okay" button then it hanged for a little bit so I waited then it turned itself off then turned on but it didn't post anymore, no bios, there's no lights in the keyboard but the mouse has. So I tried clearing resetting he bios which his mobo manufacturer has a guide how to do it but it didn't fixed the issue unfortunately so I tried every my best and did any magic bs to make it work but to no avail. I'm out of options need help.

CPU: AMD A6-6400K
MOBO: BIOSTAR hi fi a70u3p
RAM: 2x4gb 1866Mhz

Solution
What happened was the bios came up and says that it was updating its firmware and I shouldn't touch any keys. I kinda saw in the backgroud that it was indicating that it was flashing then something pop up I clicked okay then it hanged from there then the pc turn off, then I turned in back on but it couldn't, not even post. there's no light in the keyboard
So when it said it was done updating and you clicked ok, and it shut down how long did you wait for it to be off before you turned it back on. Usually when you update a bios. It will finish, shut down for a minute or two before it starts it's own post cycle.
Aug 13, 2021
When you restart the pc what happens?
What happened was the bios came up and says that it was updating its firmware and I shouldn't touch any keys. I kinda saw in the backgroud that it was indicating that it was flashing then something pop up I clicked okay then it hanged from there then the pc turn off, then I turned in back on but it couldn't, not even post. there's no light in the keyboard

So when it said it was done updating and you clicked ok, and it shut down how long did you wait for it to be off before you turned it back on. Usually when you update a bios. It will finish, shut down for a minute or two before it starts it's own post cycle.

Solution