Question After BSOD GPU stopped posting

Oct 1, 2021
Hello,

I've recently build my first pc, bought new parts (except for gpu) and followed step by step guides on yt. Everything work fine for 3 weeks until today. I was watching yt and downloading games on xbox app, then first BSOD happened, if I remember correctly it was:

"attempt to write readonly memory"

After that pc started to crash quicker and quicker, firstly after opening chrome, than after trying to put in the password, then after bios startup. Always with different BSOD, here's most of them:

"kernel security check failure"
"Kmode Exception Not Handled"
"IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
"INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"
"SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"
"system thread exception not handled"

Now even bios won't show up. On the motherboard there's vga led on but every now an then gpu posts and bios shows up. (I had a problem with vga led before, but disabling fast boot mostly worked, unfortunately led sometimes still lit up)
Now the screen is stuck on bios start-up or doesn't post at all. Tried clearing CMOS, didn't helped. Fan on gpu works for around 20s then stops.

I have no idea what to do, please help me if you can.

Here's the spec's:
i3 10105f
Gigabyte B560M Aorus Pro
Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb (2x8)
WD Blue SN550 1TB
600W Antec NeoECO ZEN
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3gb

Oct 1, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I think you're suffering from an OS corruption. Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely?

Last time when PC posted I was stuck in BIOS, no loading just logo. Del button didn't work.

Now it happened again, I'm stuck in BIOS, speaker did a single beep sound. Boot led is on.

Last edited: