[SOLVED] After cloning a m.2 from an ssd the ssd wont work

Jan 20, 2021
i cloned windows using samsungs app after doing so my ssd stopped working or i should say wont let me format, nor literly anything ive tried programs , disk managment nothing will work. he
c38wDrZ.png
re is what it looks like in disk managment

Solution
question just a thought, i have another computer and i have the windows pro disc do you think if i put this drive in the computer used the disc to boot into installing windows, install it than put it into a external case after ( if it takes the install ) than try to format from the external case. it was just a thought, im in no way a computer guru as you are but know a few things. it just popped into my head
If it does not work internally as it is now, unlikely externally would be any better.
Jan 20, 2021
thank you for posting back so quick with trying to help me out with this situation, ive never had this happen before and the other drive is a very expensive one that is close to brand new also so this really sucks, but this is what it is doing when i do that, it wont let me do that either.
0WZ4Jdn.png
j7RvVQy.png
vyG8bCA.png

Jan 20, 2021
originally the operateing system was on the firecuda drive i bought a samsung 970 m.2 and cloned the firecuda drive to it which before i did i deleted everthing but windows, the clone went fine i changed the drives in the bios for the m.2 to be the os drive, and when i went to disk management the firecuda dive looked like i showed you

Jan 20, 2021
question just a thought, i have another computer and i have the windows pro disc do you think if i put this drive in the computer used the disc to boot into installing windows, install it than put it into a external case after ( if it takes the install ) than try to format from the external case. it was just a thought, im in no way a computer guru as you are but know a few things. it just popped into my head

USAFRet

Titan
If it does not work internally as it is now, unlikely externally would be any better.

Solution