after having read all the messages on the mesage b

reptilej

Distinguished
May 3, 2001
after having read all the messages on the mesage board i have decided to get a geofrce 2 GTS. i already ahve a deocder card so dvd quality won't be a problem so no need for the radeon. at mwave i could get an asus v7700 32mb gts for 152 or a creative annihlator 2 gts 64mb for 187. first of all, does anyone know whihc brand is better,a nd second of all if the extra 32 mb worth 30 bucks?

repeat after me, we are all individuals!

stonerboy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I would say the two brands are a pair of 6's. Both are excellent quality cards. IMHO the 64 is worth it. It will give you the ability to play games in the higher resolutions with a better frame rate.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on." -Robert Frost

noko

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2001
Go to Pricewatch.com, look under GF2 pro and do a search, type the the following <b>GeForce Pro 5ns</b>. That will list the GF2Pros that should overclock the fastest, they may cost a little more but would be worth it due to near Ultra speeds. You can substitute 5.5ns and get a slower GF2 pro version.

Well to eat your <b>C :smile: :smile: kie</b> and have it too then a <font color=red><b>Rade :smile: n II</b></font color=red><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by noko on 06/01/01 06:41 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

TRENDING THREADS