[SOLVED] after i formated my pc it became very bad

Jul 16, 2021
before i formated my pc, it was able to run overwatch with no problem close to 60fps, now it struggles to run it with 40fps and has constant drops in fps.
i have an i3-6100u cpu from intel with an integrated gpu (intel graphics 520) and 8gb of ram, this pc is 4 years old, was cleaned recently. my cpu when i'm overwatch is contantly on 100% and my gpu never passes 70%, it sometimes drops to 0% usaged along with my fps, i tried to install the lattest driver for the gpu but that makes the game completly unplayable, it has troubles passing 5 fps with massive fps drops staying frozen in 0 for even 10s sometimes. i simply don't know what to do, it has been like this for 2-4 months

before i formated my pc, it was able to run overwatch with no problem close to 60fps, now it struggles to run it with 40fps and has constant drops in fps.
i have an i3-6100u cpu from intel with an integrated gpu (intel graphics 520) and 8gb of ram, this pc is 4 years old, was cleaned recently. my cpu when i'm overwatch is contantly on 100% and my gpu never passes 70%, it sometimes drops to 0% usaged along with my fps, i tried to install the lattest driver for the gpu but that makes the game completly unplayable, it has troubles passing 5 fps with massive fps drops staying frozen in 0 for even 10s sometimes. i simply don't know what to do, it has been like this for 2-4 months
Can you post screen shots of your game settings please because from what im finding your hiting the avg mark for your system 30 to max 40 fps.... So how you were hitting 60fps before idk and am really lost so if you can post you game setting maybe we can help you out.... It may have auto deffected back to "recommended" settings for your system so lowering a settings might help

Last edited:
What laptop do you have?

no i just installed the intel app that updates drivers , the only thing that wasn't updated was the gpu driver, and that was about it
No... No no no no no.... Never use intel intergrated tools or asus or any manufacturers intergated tools only tools and apps you should ever use is ones FROM NVIDIA OR RADEON.... All the others are almost aslways bloot wear that wreck the system.... Reinstall the os and start from scratch. One moment i will post the links you need

No... No no no no no.... Never use intel intergrated tools or asus or any manufacturers intergated tools only tools and apps you should ever use is ones FROM NVIDIA OR RADEON.... All the others are almost aslways bloot wear that wreck the system.... Reinstall the os and start from scratch. One moment i will post the links you need
Sorry i just remebered that you have a intel igpu so you will have the intel software for graphics not radeon or nvidia

oh i'm dumb didn't read the "reinstall the os and start from scratch part" how do i do that?
In the start menu type reset windows from there you should see the option to reset the pc from here select keep nothing it will only delete the c drive none of the others. So anything you want to keep make sure is on the second drives. After this is done download everything from the link i posted to you.... And install.. Best way to do this before reinstalling windows again goto device manager and write down all the drivers you will need. So make sure you have the cpu written down wifi drivers you will need written down if theres bluetooth the bluetooth dribers you will need

TRENDING THREADS