Question after i shut down my pc he play dead

Apr 19, 2020
Hello every one so yeah i have a probleme on my pc that after i shutdown my pc and i go to do some stuff the pc won't turn on again if i press the power button nothing happend not a single fan move and after a while it goes back to work again by itself some time after 4 hour some time a day or even or 3-4 day.

The problem here is that the PC needs time to play dead (after 2-3 hour) if i press the button power after like 5 min -30- even one hour the pc will turn on, but the problem is if it goes to sleep like 2-3 more hour the pc won't turn on again ( btw i tested every other piece -- psu is fine, ram are fine and cpu is fine (I even checked the cpu pins)

The problem is on the motherboard does any one know any trick to fix it?

Thank you (my motherboard is asus rog strix b450 f gaming) and btw the pc never shutdown when it working it can stay on as long as i like 4-5 days np the probleme only happend when i shut my pc or it go to sleep after a while and thank you again. Peace

Apr 19, 2020
Hello every one so yeah i have a probleme on my pc that after i shutdown my pc and i go to do some stuff the pc won't turn on again if i press the power button nothing happend not a single fan move and after a while it goes back to work again by itself some time after 4 hour some time a day or even or 3-4 day.

The problem here is that the PC needs time to play dead (after 2-3 hour) if i press the button power after like 5 min -30- even one hour the pc will turn on, but the problem is if it goes to sleep like 2-3 more hour the pc won't turn on again ( btw i tested every other piece -- psu is fine, ram are fine and cpu is fine (I even checked the cpu pins)

The problem is on the motherboard does any one know any trick to fix it?

Thank you (my motherboard is asus rog strix b450 f gaming) and btw the pc never shutdown when it working it can stay on as long as i like 4-5 days np the probleme only happend when i shut my pc or it go to sleep after a while and thank you again. Peace