Question After messing with BIOS, my computer can no longer run demanding games.

Dec 20, 2020
I have tried two separate kits of DDR4 16(8x2)GB RAM, and they’ve both had similar results. My computer boots completely fine when plugged in normally, or when I run the XMP (DOCP) profile. The problem arises when I try to run GTA or Call of Duty. I can only get it to work when I run the computer at the Automatic settings, which results in RAM speeds of 2133MHz. I’d like for the RAM to run correctly at the advertised specs. I also get a notice whenever I set my DOCP on, “Performance is usually best when Memory Clock:FCLK is 1:1 Synch. Maximum FCLK stability is around 1800MHz. Over-Volting SOC may cause instability on Gen 4.0 Devices.” Let me know how I should tamper with voltage settings, if that’s even the problem. My computer specs are listed below.

UPDATE/NEW PROBLEM: So after reverting to default settings on my BIOS, no demanding games will run anymore. This is beginning to look hopeless. I reset my CMOS but to no avail. GTA gives me a DirectX initialization error, Cold War just crashes instantly without loading to the menu. Cyberpunk does the same. My game can run non-demanding games, like LEGO games, and Among Us. I believe it had something to do with my BIOS settings and perhaps my RAM, as everything was working fine previously. I built the computer about a week ago and just began having major problems after I OCed my RAM to its intended speed 3 days ago. Since then, my computer has repeatedly crashed on demanding games. Once again, my default settings run at a speed of 2133MHz, but nothing is working. What should I do?

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X |
Mobo: ASUS TUF 570X-PLUS (Wifi) |
GPU: EVGA GeForce 3080 FTW3 Ultra |
PSU: Focus GX-750 Gold (750W) |
RAM: RipJaw 16GB (8x2) 3200MHz |
SSD: Samsung 1TB 2.5” SSD |
HDD: Seagate 1TB Hard Drive (idk speed) |

Dec 20, 2020
The FLCK should be at 1600MHz. Not 1800MHz. You're trying to run your 3200MHz RAM at 3600MHz.

Use the 3200MHz DOCP profile.
Yeah, the 1800MHz thing is a prompt that displays when I turn on the profile. I still get crashes regardless of FLCK. At this point, I get crashes no matter what I do. I reset to factory settings and allowed my computer to put in Auto settings for all BIOS options, as that's what default is. The problem is that now THIS wont even work. Extremely frustrating.