After MSI Bios Update Screen won't display

Apr 27, 2018
Hi guys, so I had this computer now for about 10 months now. Everything seemed to be working perfectly fine until yesterday afternoon. I decided to update my bios because I saw that my CPU was under performing. When I say under performing I mean that it showed me that it was under clocked to 1.55Ghz even though it should be 3.4Ghz, So I then decided to update the bios.(Worst mistake I could've done). I thought it would somewhat improve the performance on games and such, but did the completely opposite. When i turned on the computer after the update completed there was no display on my screen. I tried all necessary solutions (Clear Cmos by taking battery out, using screwdriver to jump the cmos, taking 1 RAM stick at a time, tried taking out GPU, disconnected all drives including DVD and Harddrive) I think I've made some progress since the EZ debug light would stay on the DRAM and CPU, until I've rearranged the RAM sticks. So now the only issue I have is the EZ debug light stuck on the CPU. I just don't see how it could be the CPU from updating my BIOS?? I haven't tried taking the CPU out yet, but was hoping someone could help me out.

PC Specs:
RX 580 4GB
MSI 350M Bazooka
Amd Ryzen 7 1700
2x8Gb RAM Stick 2400Mhz
600W Thermaltake power supply

Apr 27, 2018

To be honest with you, I was in the other room while waiting for it to finish updating, so I personally don't know what happened. When I came back into the room the screen was black, and I saw that my mouse was turned off, and only my keyboard was on along with my computer.

Apr 27, 2018
I also just talked to MSI Technical support, and they are saying my MOBO is more than likely bricked. I just don't see how an update can completely destroy my Mobo.