[SOLVED] After new motherboard, boot times hit 2 minutes

Jan 16, 2020
Ok so I recently (today) replaced my AX370 Gaming 5 with an Asus B450 F Gaming. I have reformatted my ssd, installed new drivers, or atleast the ones I could find on Asus' site. I go to boot, 100 second boot atleast, sat on "Press F2 Or Del to enter UEFI BIOS". Anyone know what the problem is? I found out the problem with my old mobo wasnt actually the mobo, but I decided to stick with the new one due to the hastle of switching them.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700X
2X8GB LPX Vengeance 2400
1050ti 4GB
Asus ROG Strix B450 F Gaming

Solution
Ok so I recently (today) replaced my AX370 Gaming 5 with an Asus B450 F Gaming. I have reformatted my ssd, installed new drivers, or atleast the ones I could find on Asus' site. I go to boot, 100 second boot atleast, sat on "Press F2 Or Del to enter UEFI BIOS". Anyone know what the problem is? I found out the problem with my old mobo wasnt actually the mobo, but I decided to stick with the new one due to the hastle of switching them.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700X
2X8GB LPX Vengeance 2400
1050ti 4GB

So you swapped motherboards, installed a new Windows setup on it but it stopped at that boot selection screen correct? Try going into BIOS and manually move the hard drive to the first boot spot.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 1700X
2X8GB LPX Vengeance 2400
1050ti 4GB

So you swapped motherboards, installed a new Windows setup on it but it stopped at that boot selection screen correct? Try going into BIOS and manually move the hard drive to the first boot spot.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS