Question After OC I get black screen with no display yet pc is on and doesn’t restart

aatori

Prominent
Apr 6, 2018
I over clocked my r5 2600 with ryzen master and changed the hertz clock to 4000 changed my voltage up one tick and changed my memory clock to something above the normal. After this it said I needed to restart my pc to take effect of the memory change. So I pressed continue and it restarted my pc. It started to restart but showed no display.

I have tried to reset my cmos by taking the battery out for over 2 mins and putting it back in. I have tried taking everything out of my pc and stripping to just the motherboard psu and cpu and I have also taken the cpu out of the socket and put it back in. None of these have solved my issue.

Have I broken my cpu or is there any other possible solution to fix this issue.

Hardware:
Cpu: r5 2600
Psu: Corsair 500w
Gpu: gtx 760
Ram: 1x8GB ballistic sport LT

aatori

Prominent
Apr 6, 2018
ryzen master is in windows. did you try booting in to safe mode and change the settings?
I can’t actually see the picture on the monitor. Nothing displays I’ve been looking things up and tested things for the last couple hours and think it could be my power supply. I don’t know if it is or if it even makes sense.

TRENDING THREADS