Question After overclock my CPU in AMD Ryzen Master not in bios my USB and Monitor dont work

Dec 30, 2021
I overclock my memory to the max in AMD Ryzen Master and after that USB and Monitor dont work i see some tutorials and then say to reset BIOS but i do this in aplication not in the BIOS a do many time remove batery from MB for ten minutes and still dont work any ideas?

DimkaTsv

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
I overclock my memory to the max in AMD Ryzen Master and after that USB and Monitor dont work
Did you change FCLK? Or memory frequency/voltage?
Because that's symptom of either really bad memory OC (like too much frequency or too low voltage) or just too big FCLK for you CPU to support...
Actually met both myself...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
I personally dislike OC by Ryzen Master, I find it flakey, unreliable and doesn't really do anything overall since overclocking raises the lemps, which lowers efficiency and that lowers processing speeds in a Ryzen. Far better to leave it stock and undervolt, which lowers temps, raises efficiency which leads to higher boosts in more cores for longer periods. That translates generally to higher fps.

Reactions: Unolocogringo