Question After placing hardware to new case : displays remains blank

Swarmachine

Reputable
Jun 16, 2016
After putting all components from my old case (ATX) to the new one (mATX)
MOB: Gigabyte H61 M S1
RAM: DDR3 8GB
GPU: GTX 770
with no CMOS reset i got blue screened with 0x00000021a (system critical error) on windows 10 , so after that it self restarted to blank screen or black screen.
So i did trying change monitors and removing CMOS nothing helped until...
Then i plugin-ed in my phone to charge (to test if my motherboard is alive)(with only system SSD (windows10)) some how i got triggered bios screen with showing this:
*load default optimization and continue boot
*Enter bios
so i pressed load default optimization pc rebooted and once more screen went black.

notes: using EVGA GEFORCE GTX770 via VGA-DVI adapter which goes to VGA Monitor

notes: on first time boot HDD LED was working well until bsod and self reboot : HDD LED not working or responding at all.

tried out :
**unplug the PC and then unplug everything else.
Hold the power button in for 15-20 seconds.
Plug in the mouse and the keyboard and then the power cord and check the green light in the back to make sure it is on.Then try to power the unit by pushing the power button again.still no display.
**Tried out smart tv HDMI Connection still no display.
**Tried out run display without using any rams still no display.
**Switching ram between two positions didn't bring display on.
**Removing temporary cpu and it fan still not brings display on.

Now exists problems : PC Turns on and all fans are spinning and lights are on but screen wont show anything just blank and keyboard not working.
rarely waiting some time then PC on , it shutdown self and turns on.
I don't own system speaker (for beep codes) - sadly :( .

EDIT:NOT SOLVED.

Need help any kind is appreciated

Last edited:

Swarmachine

Reputable
Jun 16, 2016
Went to computer mechanics with (motherboard , cpu and ram) , they diagnosed that motherboard have been burned and need to be replaced , but there's not any available motherboards from 3Generation , so they suggested me resetle to higher generation setup.... :/