After receiving some advice, this is my new build. Is it OK?

Solution
G

And that's just it, not sure how reliable the CX line is...and if I am dropping $1k plus on a build, the last place I'll cheap out is my PSU. It's the life blood of my system. Just because it's a Corsair, doesn't make it like all Corsair's. They slap their name on other OEM makers units...and their cheaper units, are just that...cheap.

Personally I'd go for a Seasonic. The 520w and 620w models are reasonable priced, and nobody makes better power supplies.

ludus

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014

Personal preference really, any reliable brand psu would work so long as it has less wattage and is cheaper than what he picked. Emphasis on reliable.

G

And that's just it, not sure how reliable the CX line is...and if I am dropping $1k plus on a build, the last place I'll cheap out is my PSU. It's the life blood of my system. Just because it's a Corsair, doesn't make it like all Corsair's. They slap their name on other OEM makers units...and their cheaper units, are just that...cheap.

Personally I'd go for a Seasonic. The 520w and 620w models are reasonable priced, and nobody makes better power supplies.

Solution