Question After replacing a motherboard, my monitor displays no signal, why?

opcrazyboom

Prominent
May 16, 2018
Hello , absolute newbie here, I recently got a new motherboard and managed to reinstall all the needed parts and wires however upon connecting the GPU to the monitor(with a hdmi cable) I get the aforementioned error. The parts seem to be working, the fans are spinning and the LEDs are lit up but no inputs work, for example my keyboard's caps lock does not light up when the computer is on. Also all the parts were working a couple of days ago on the previous motherboard

Specs:
motherboard: gigabyte 78mlt-usb3
ram: single 8gb 1600mhz
gpu: gtx 1050ti
cpu: amd fx 6300
psu: LTP-0350P-2 – 350W

opcrazyboom

Prominent
May 16, 2018
stick with 1 thread
Please help, I've spent two days trying to fix this and have tried pretty much everythingI'm an absolute newbie here, I recently got a new motherboard and managed to reinstall all the needed parts and wires however upon connecting the GPU to the monitor(with a hdmi cable) I get the aforementioned error. The parts seem to be working, the fans are spinning and the LEDs are lit up but no inputs work, for example my keyboard's caps lock does not light up when the computer is on. Also all the parts were working a couple of days ago on the previous motherboard

Specs:
motherboard: gigabyte 78mlt-usb3
ram: single 8gb 1600mhz
gpu: gtx 1050ti
cpu: amd fx 6300
psu: LTP-0350P-2 – 350W

TRENDING THREADS