[SOLVED] after restart shows intel logo and then turn black screen - Please Please help

Oct 29, 2021
Hello everyone

I built a new PC for my 14 years old son , bought a new graphic card PH-GTX 1650 G4G06-p and use intel motherboard LGA 1155 and intel i7-2600 CPU , installed windows 10 pro and updated everything . So the PC runs yesterday , but this morning when we turned on , first , shows intel logo and then turns black screen , somehow the PC was running , but no any display . However, I turned off and re-installed windows again to New SSD - and after update everything , it's same again .
Do you think there is something error with GPU ? I bought Brand new GPU from ebay - i opened myself and was new
or is it memory ram problem ? Bu the way , First i thought its CMOS battery error , so this morning i changed brand new SONY battery .
Your time & help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Gary

Solution
as i mentioned before i re-installed complete windows again
reinstalling from a corrupt source would lead to the same problems again.
you actually used the Media Creation Tool to create a new up-to-date install package?
The only thing i think is giving me error is the HDD which is used - so it might be dead...even windows is on SSD ?
that would depend on if you followed the steps mentioned in the tutorial i linked.
if the HDD has system partitions located on it and it is dead then Windows wouldn't function even though the main OS files are located on a different SSD.

you mention "updating everything" but not what that entails.
if you never installed all of the latest motherboard drivers & BIOS it could still be an...
Oct 29, 2021
By the way after writing the post , i turned on the PC but screen is turns back to regular windows page (i don't know what they called - big icons which looks like before graphic card installation )

when the screen goes black try unplugging/re-plugging the display cable to the GPU.
it's possible the graphics card is just losing connection the monitor for some reason.
screen is turns back to regular windows page (i don't know what they called - big icons which looks like before graphic card installation )
this usually means the resolution has defaulted back to a lower value.
make sure you set the Windows display settings correctly for this monitor.

after installing the latest Nvidia drivers this shouldn't be an issue though.
could mean issues with the monitor itself if it keeps happening.

i even changed other monitor and new cables
if this issue still arises with a different display then i would guess it is an OS or driver issue or a malfunctioning graphics card.

first make sure you have all of the latest motherboard drivers & BIOS installed from the manufacturer.

if still the issues occurs;
try installing a fresh up-to-date version of your OS:

Oct 29, 2021
if this issue still arises with a different display then i would guess it is an OS or driver issue or a malfunctioning graphics card.

first make sure you have all of the latest motherboard drivers & BIOS installed from the manufacturer.

if still the issues occurs;
try installing a fresh up-to-date version of your OS:
Thank you do much for your time . as i mentioned before i re-installed complete windows again , in new SSD . but still does the same thing . The only thing i think is giving me error is the HDD which is used - so it might be dead ? do you think that ? even windows is on SSD ?

as i mentioned before i re-installed complete windows again
you actually used the Media Creation Tool to create a new up-to-date install package?
The only thing i think is giving me error is the HDD which is used - so it might be dead...even windows is on SSD ?
that would depend on if you followed the steps mentioned in the tutorial i linked.
if the HDD has system partitions located on it and it is dead then Windows wouldn't function even though the main OS files are located on a different SSD.

if you never installed all of the latest motherboard drivers & BIOS it could still be an issue related to the motherboard.

Solution
Oct 29, 2021

if you never installed all of the latest motherboard drivers & BIOS it could still be an issue related to the motherboard.
Yes , Actually , I installed for my two kids for Christmas gift , One of them was perfect working condition and no problem at all , Both have the same windows source . Both have new graphic card . but used HDD

The only thing i think is giving me error is the HDD which is used - so it might be dead ? do you think that ? even windows is on SSD ?
if the hard disk was connected when you installed Windows to the SSD then there is a VERY high chance that it has system partitions on it.
if so and the drive has failed then Windows will no longer boot.
you should get specific errors on the POST screen if this is the case but it depends.

Oct 29, 2021
if the hard disk was connected when you installed Windows to the SSD then there is a VERY high chance that it has system partitions on it.
if so and the drive has failed then Windows will no longer boot.
you should get specific errors on the POST screen if this is the case but it depends.

Thank you for your time ,
No the HDD was not connected when i installed windows on SSD - but after everything was done , I connected HDD and ( before i cleaned the HDD by cmd -diskpart -cleandisk ) everything was ok - But next day this problem showed