Question After running a game, my pc immediately crashes.

FebPrograms

Prominent
May 8, 2019
So, yes, my after running a game, it immediately shows up the ''Your PC ran into an error, we're just gathering some data'' or something like that. AND the text looks really weird, there's like stripes between the smiley face, the text, etc, the text isnt even readable. ALSO, I THINK THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE NEW WINDOWS VERSION, SINCE THIS STARTED HAPPENING AFTER I RESET MY PC.

My specs: AMD A9-9420 RADEON R5, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C +3G 4 GB RAM

DSzymborski

Titan
can you help?

We don't know your model or your temperatures (temperatures are helpful, subjective impressions of your temperatures are less so). We don't know why you reset your laptop or how you reset your laptop. We don't know how old your laptop and the description of the behavior is kind of vague as well; do you mean you crash after you start running the game or after you close the game?

The more detailed you can be, the better these things can be diagnosed and solutions can be more specific. RGD asked those specific questions for a reason.

Reactions: rgd1101

FebPrograms

Prominent
May 8, 2019
We don't know your model or your temperatures (temperatures are helpful, subjective impressions of your temperatures are less so). We don't know why you reset your laptop or how you reset your laptop. We don't know how old your laptop and the description of the behavior is kind of vague as well; do you mean you crash after you start running the game or after you close the game?

The more detailed you can be, the better these things can be diagnosed and solutions can be more specific. RGD asked those specific questions for a reason.
I can guarantee it's not because of the temperature. My laptop is a HP PROBOOK 455 G5, I reset my laptop using Windows's Recovery settings, it's aproximetely a 3 month old laptop, I crash immediately after running the game

DSzymborski

Titan
I can guarantee it's not because of the temperature. My laptop is a HP PROBOOK 455 G5, I reset my laptop using Windows's Recovery settings, it's aproximetely a 3 month old laptop, I crash immediately after running the game

Since your temperatures appear to be a state secret like the nuclear weapon codes, I won't bother you any further in this thread. I wish you good fortune in repairing your laptop.

For anyone else who pops into this thread, clarifying whether the issue is after a game starts running or after running the game, as in after you're done playing the game and you close the program, would be useful.