[SOLVED] After selecting UEFI boot mode the PC boots but the display looks weird ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach4455

Prominent
Aug 1, 2020
So what happened was that one morning I booted up my pc and saw a message "reboot and select proper boot device" So i went into bios changed the boot from legacy + uefi to uefi only and voila the pc booted but for some reason the display looks weird ( there is a small yellow line at the corner and the colors seem different) how do i fix it?

Colif

Win 11 Master
what are specs of the PC? I can see you had a Ryzen 3 2200g last year, but not what else you have it attached to. Are you using it for graphics or have a GPU?

photo (upload to imgur and show link here) would help us figure out what you seeing.

Zach4455

Prominent
Aug 1, 2020
what are specs of the PC? I can see you had a Ryzen 3 2200g last year, but not what else you have it attached to. Are you using it for graphics or have a GPU?

photo (upload to imgur and show link here) would help us figure out what you seeing.
It's a ryzen 3 2200g paired with a quadro t600 btw the problem's solved I just restarted the pc and magically it disappeared lol

Reactions: Colif
Status
Not open for further replies.