After updating Windows 10 to 1709, I can no longer use my triple monitors (DP) and my 4th Monitor (DVI) at the same time.

Matthew Fearon

Honorable
Dec 30, 2014
My System Specs:
Windows 10 Pro
GTX 1080 ti
i5-8600k at stock clocks
16 Gb of DDR4
3X BenQ 27" Monitors
1X AOC 24" Monitor

Hey guys, just looking for some experts here. I've always used a setup where I have my triple monitors setup in Nvidia surround via Display Port out, and a 4th monitor via DVI to use for hardware monitoring. Today I decided to finally update to the Fall Creators version of Windows 10. After I did, my triple monitors simply would NOT display.

They would show up in my Nvidia driver, but it wouldn't let me check them, I'd try to check the box and it just wouldn't take. I couldn't do anything to make them work....until I unplugged my DVI monitor. I was then able to setup my triples again, with bezel correction and all. They are working fine again, but if I plug that DVI monitor back in they go black and I can't get them to work again. Anyone have any advice?

Matthew Fearon

Honorable
Dec 30, 2014
Just in case someone has this same issue, I've found a solution, at least for now. I just rolled back Windows 10 to 1607 build 14393.2007. After I did that, I was able to connect all my monitors without issue.