Question After usage of EaseUS recovery sw -Send to Right click menu- Menu functions are Missing in Win8

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Professionals

I have used EaseUS recovery sw to find ms word file and I used this swfor 3 hrs only for E dir partition (where I stored my data files) and I came out from EaseUS recovery. After this process, I have restarted the windows and I have observed following missing / mal functions.

1. Firefox is NOT opening. Firefox saying already running, but not responding. (This is NOT listed out in task manager also)

2. Window Explorer (start button right click) - is NOT opening

3. Send to Right click menu- Menu functions are Missing such as blue tooth, create short cut (desktop), zip

4. I do not know, WHAT else functions are missing

I am sure after usage of EaseUS recovery sw only this missing had taken place (previously I had all these functions and I used those). Please let me have your valuable inputs about HOW to recover my earlier window 8 system

Adv Thanks for your guidance

Regards.
Sathya Murthy India

Hello, Sathya! (you share a name with Microsoft's CEO, how cool is that!)

Firstly, I'd recommend you remove the software you believe caused the issue, just to make sure it doesn't happen again. After that, I'd try running windows system file checker. To do that, follow these steps:

1. Click windows, button, type "cmd"
  2. Right-click "command prompt" in the results, choose run as administrator
  3. You should have an administrator command prompt open. Type "sfc /scannow"

This should run a scan of Windows System Files and fix anything missing or broken.

If this doesn't work, please report the results so we can try something else.