After using lag switch no Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat123

Honorable
May 6, 2015
I my router has interned but my pc has no access to it anymore. I already re-installed the ethernet driver with no success..

Solution
yes. But I downlooaded it from Softwarelagswitch.com

Anyhow I got my internet back on my pc, by restoring window firewall settings.
That was quite a smart move for someone who doesnt know what the program exactly does. But I used my logic, I thought if reinstalling ethernet drivers doesnt help then that means the lagswitch must have changed something else than ethernet adapter. The ethernet adapter was fully reinstalled, there was no way the lagswitch was still effecting it.
I saw the windows firewall on the left of the folder view, then I thought ok let#s check this again, I saw all hooks were completely normal, but then I saw "restore firewall" I thought ok let give that a try,
and then internet run again.

Please pass this...

Rat123

Honorable
May 6, 2015

That was quite a smart move for someone who doesnt know what the program exactly does. But I used my logic, I thought if reinstalling ethernet drivers doesnt help then that means the lagswitch must have changed something else than ethernet adapter. The ethernet adapter was fully reinstalled, there was no way the lagswitch was still effecting it.
I saw the windows firewall on the left of the folder view, then I thought ok let#s check this again, I saw all hooks were completely normal, but then I saw "restore firewall" I thought ok let give that a try,

Please pass this important information on, people might have similar problems and it can be solved that way mabye.

Reactions: ConorWallaceG
Solution
Jan 19, 2020

Please pass this important information on, people might have similar problems and it can be solved that way mabye.

this solution actually helped me, thought my POV was a goner. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.