After windows boot no rgb.

Jul 19, 2018
I can access bios all day long but as soon as I go to boot windows it will lose video every time.

Motherboard- Asus f2a55-m
Fresh windows 10 update.
Tried 3 different screens.
In using on-board graphics.
Tried both vga an HDMI same out come.
Double checked everything nothing loose or missing.
Even tried 2 different hdd.

At this point im ready to scrap it an just buy a new one yet I know this one has great potential.

Any help with this would make a world's difference. I'll try all suggestions if I haven't all ready.

Solution
Turn your computer on, log in and just wait, it may take 20-30 min to load. once loaded click on the window button and type Services. Inside of services you need to right click on App Readiness go into properties and disable it.

Once that is done you can reboot and everything should be fine.
Jul 19, 2018
Right after the windows logo boots it's like I unhook the video source. Still stuck on that issue only update. I made it to the login screen out in credentials hit enter boom same issue. I've given up for now resorted to playing on my laptop. Yes I've tried using it to an nothing works.

Turn your computer on, log in and just wait, it may take 20-30 min to load. once loaded click on the window button and type Services. Inside of services you need to right click on App Readiness go into properties and disable it.

Once that is done you can reboot and everything should be fine.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS