Question After windows installation motherboard boot up menu frozen

Sep 22, 2020
after installing windows I get a booting screen with my mobo logo on it. It says the typical “finalizing..”, “setting up..”, etc, but during the final boot, it freezes everytime. I was following a video on what to do after building ur pc (this is my first custom build) I’ll link the video just for extra clarification (
View: https://youtu.be/RYYoCXh2gtw
). At 7:25 is the point where it stops loading. My apologies as I may not have used the right terminology, I’m very new to building computers! But any help is super appreciated! :))

Sep 22, 2020
Cpu: ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: asus tuf gaming x570 plus (wifi)
Gpu: GeForce RTX 2060
Ram: G.SKILL Trident Z RGB (16gb)
Storage: Kingston A400 2.5" 480GB, WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive
Power: sseasonic gx-750

hope this helps 🥺

Sep 22, 2020
  1. Are you certain the computer actually freezes, or is it just taking longer than you think it should? How long are you waiting? The Kingston A400 is one of the slowest SSD's on the market.
  2. Is the WD Blue 1TB hard drive new, or does it already have file on it? If it is new, try installing Windows on it instead of your SSD to see if it also freezes.
Yeah I’m certain it freezes, I waited 3 hours one day and it didn’t move at all :(. I also tried installing it on the HDD and it got further than it did before but still froze

Yeah I’m certain it freezes, I waited 3 hours one day and it didn’t move at all :(. I also tried installing it on the HDD and it got further than it did before but still froze
How far did you get installing to the HDD?
Have you tried booting with no drives to enter the BIOS? Check temperatures and see if both sticks of RAM are registering. Just check to see if everything is correct.
Since there is nothing unusual about the parts in your PC, perhaps the problem is with the USB install key. Have you tried starting over and creating the install key a 2nd time?

Sep 22, 2020
How far did you get installing to the HDD?
Have you tried booting with no drives to enter the BIOS? Check temperatures and see if both sticks of RAM are registering. Just check to see if everything is correct.
Since there is nothing unusual about the parts in your PC, perhaps the problem is with the USB install key. Have you tried starting over and creating the install key a 2nd time?
I got to a second screen that had the same logo but it had like a percentage wheel that I had never seen on previous attempts. I also have tried creating a new install key a couple times :/. And my ram sticks are both registered. But I will try booting with no drives!