• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question After windows update (Asus driver), I'm getting stop blue screen instead of logging in.

Oct 11, 2020
Hallo, after i did "optional' update on my Laptop which was (Asus driver) , my laptop doesn't boot up and keep restarting with automatic repair but nothing.
I believe it's because of Asus driver just deleted Samsung driver , my windows is installed on ssd nvme Samsung evo plus 970
I did tried restore point to set it on one hour before that update , but nothing happened
Btw, while that Asus update was installing it did few restart and then it went automatically to bios and then automatic update for bios.
And after that I didn't want to boot up normally at all.

My laptop fx705g Asus tuf gaming

Can anyone help please?
Can I just cancel that last driver update somehow and get all normal like before.
Or anyway to get the same Windows with the same application without windows format?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 10 Master
not sure what you doing with that image but it isn't right

Can you go into bios and turn RAID off as I could maybe guess PC wasn't in raid before the update?

What optional update was it? can you show me a link on the laptop website?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 10 Master
Glad you fixed it.

There are 3 variants of your model. if you click the Driver drop down on that link you would see what my question meant.
Might not matter now but probably helps if you know which one you own.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS