After XP SP2, Modem does not work

I have Aztech SoftK56 Data Fax PCI Modem, which was working fine with Win XP
-SP1. But after installing SP2, the modem does not work. It only says
"opening Port" and then after few swcond it says "Error 680: There was no
dial tone."

I have dual OS (Win XP & Win 98) and the modem works fine with WIn98 under
same environment.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Ajay

Go to the modem manufacturers website and get the latest Windows XP
driver for that modem.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/