[SOLVED] Aftermarket Cooler

Jan 21, 2021
Hello there!My specs;MOBO HP E93839 FNX1 Socket:LGA1155/H2.I bought a new case for my priority pc and i could't mount the cooler of procesor,i bought a new one,and don't fit on the mobo,i searched on google and i understood that i have a priority pc with mobo,case and cooler,now my question is that i have how to mount a cooler on the procesor,or what i have to do?
Thanks for time!Have a great day!

Solution
Hello there!My specs;MOBO HP E93839 FNX1 Socket:LGA1155/H2.I bought a new case for my priority pc and i could't mount the cooler of procesor,i bought a new one,and don't fit on the mobo,i searched on google and i understood that i have a priority pc with mobo,case and cooler,now my question is that i have how to mount a cooler on the procesor,or what i have to do?
All GA11xx sockets have same mounting but brand name computers often use different ones, that seems to be in your case.
All GA11xx sockets have same mounting but brand name computers often use different ones, that seems to be in your case.

Solution