AGD Tristram Team needs Help

Ok, we've done all the minor-ubers and we've opened the Tris portal and
we're stumped. Three of our players had to leave for RealLife and we need
to find replacements or this will all be wasted.

Please, we need a USWESTSC Paladin veteran, an old tanking Barb and
optional third character. We're in agdhell//agd Try paging *aryala before
entering game, in case we fillup.. right now, there are only three of us
left, theoretical room for 5, as long as that pally or his brother get in.

Elly

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Liam Spencer wrote:

* Ellen wrote:
* >
* > Ok, we've done all the minor-ubers and we've opened the Tris portal and
* > we're stumped. Three of our players had to leave for RealLife and we need
* > to find replacements or this will all be wasted.
* >
* > Please, we need a USWESTSC Paladin veteran, an old tanking Barb and
* > optional third character. We're in agdhell//agd Try paging *aryala
* > before entering game, in case we fillup.. right now, there are only three
* > of us left, theoretical room for 5, as long as that pally or his brother
* > get in.
* >
* > Elly
*
* I'm currently in realm down county, just to let you know.
*
* Liam
*
Sorry to hear that dude.

I surrender, I appear to be alone on the game agdhell//agd, possibly due
to realm downs being given away to the crew. Anyone who can get to
harrogath in hell is invited to come and take a look at the mess. Die one
last time on ladder. I will idle here a while. It is now 3:25pm Pacific
time, Sunday 8/7/05 USWESTSC

Elly

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Ellen wrote:
* On Sun, 7 Aug 2005, Liam Spencer wrote:
* * Ellen wrote:
<plea for help snipped>
* * > Elly
* *
* * I'm currently in realm down county, just to let you know.
* * Liam
* *
* Sorry to hear that dude.
*
<shameful surrender snipped>
*
* Elly

Well, that's done. No sooner did I unidle from posting this last time than
three, countem, three pallys showed up, with an enchantress and someone
even popped in to BO us into invin..insensi.. condition.. for the battle.
We swarmed out of the portal and up to the right, surrounding diablo, if
memory serves me right, just a little south of Wirt's dirt pile. I,
sensible as always, hid behind the nearest building, and just fireballed
my guts out at anything that came near, feeding potions to my merc, the
trusty Klaatu, while the three pallys did all the real work. Pretty soon
that sound...

I may have em switched, but i am pretty sure the one down south of town,
where the old drunk used to hang out, was Mephy.. It was tall, and moved
around alot, like a tasmanian devil, dust or smoke oozing out its pores..
This time I almost died again, trying to keep the merc alive, so I was
looking at my shoes when the three pallys did it again.. whack!! Whack!!
And spooky twilight zone noise.. and it was melting on the turf.

It was like an old John Wayne flick with Leo Carrillo riding shotgun.. It
made up for the dozen green and red deaths I had suffered all day long!!

The bunch of green crosses on the map (By this time I was so crosseyed I
could not discern names) oozed across the bottom of the tristram scenery
and back up to the portal location and due west.. there, we found Baal.
Both of him. Surrounded by lords of ... you know.. the hurty kind.
Twins, that's how I knew it was Baal.. Kept shooting the wrong one, as per
usual, while Chill-Bill, Tae-in-disguise and Carlito-Cool did a number on
the right one.. Snick, Slash, bash.. Somebody named GP-(insert name here)
zoomed by me a few times *crash* *sparkle*.

The glint of gold covered the ground, a suspiciously explosive looking
large rune and lil speckly things with jewels in em. I grabbed one and ran
for the portal, expecting to get killed by one last skelly mage.

Took me half an hour to come down, idling on agdhell, while the gang
cooked up a scheme for dividing the spoils. Everybody picked a
char-type... and when they were all agreed, I made a pass at Cain and
conned him into a free id-ship on the charm. It was Necro flavored, and
in a borrowed pally disguise, Tae had chosen that .. so welcome back, and
conga rats to the lost prodigal child... end of story (spotty report).

Thanks to all who logged on, off, and on again.. teamwork paid off.
I swear I saw Pizza dude in there somewhere, but at this point, brain fog
had set in. I know there was a Jerry incarnation there, in several forms,
over the day, but I lost track after the assassin. There were Jabbers to
the left, Jabbers to the right.. I think I counted a sorc, an assassin and
at the end a Pally. There was a Dark-sorceress and a Dark-assassin...
Keeping track of you all is enough to dizzy anyone. I would love to hear
from everybody who did try, and those who were in at the end too. I
calculate something close to 5 hours, total.. anybody confirm that?

Happy Ladder, and see you in act one tomorrowish.
Elly

Ellen wrote:

> Ok, we've done all the minor-ubers and we've opened the Tris portal and
> we're stumped. Three of our players had to leave for RealLife and we
> need to find replacements or this will all be wasted.
>
> Please, we need a USWESTSC Paladin veteran, an old tanking Barb and
> optional third character. We're in agdhell//agd Try paging *aryala
> before entering game, in case we fillup.. right now, there are only
> three of us left, theoretical room for 5, as long as that pally or his
> brother get in.
>
> Elly

I'm currently in realm down county, just to let you know.

Liam

>Took me half an hour to come down, idling on agdhell, while the gang
>cooked up a scheme for dividing the spoils. Everybody picked a
>char-type... and when they were all agreed, I made a pass at Cain and
>conned him into a free id-ship on the charm. It was Necro flavored, and
>in a borrowed pally disguise, Tae had chosen that .. so welcome back, and
>conga rats to the lost prodigal child... end of story (spotty report).

I figured I'd post to make this minor correction - I was the paladin
in the game, tanivan NOT taenarian :)

It was a good fight though, and the BO actually allowed me to survive
at meph (normally he can insta kill me with 1069 life) and once meph
fell (he was the first one to go) diablo and baal fell shortly after.

Now with the ladder reset coming, it may be awhile until we have chars
strong enough to take the trio again.