AGP card Query

Got a new Soltek KT400A-C motherboard - on the AGP connector is a
label saying only insert 4x or 8x card - now in the BIOS the settings
for AGP are 2x, 4x 8x - from the BIOS I assume I can stick in a 2x AGP
card

not sure 100% sure if the card is 1.5v - however the connector on the
card has 2 notches which does mean it has both 3.3v and 1.5v. The AGP
card is a Diamond Stealth S520 8MB -

Now can I stick the card in the motherboard or will it fry the AGP
card and also damage the motherboard.

all help much appreciated

Watch your graphic card to see if it has jumpers to configure to 1.5V.

Only then you can connect it to the AGP slot.

Silva