I had a mutual defense pact with India expire while we were both
at war with Babylon. I did not renew it.
Not wishing to "destroy" Babylon I offered it rubber and oil (which they had
none)
for fission and the idiots turned me down.
India destroyed Babylon on their own.
A few turns later I was wanting to negotiate a deal with India
only to have India turn me down on the basis of how "I" treated
Babylon.
I think the AI needs some counseling!
Xeno

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:23:10 GMT, "Xeno Chauvin"
<arfulbrank@houston.rr.com> wrote:

>I had a mutual defense pact with India expire while we were both
>at war with Babylon. I did not renew it.
>Not wishing to "destroy" Babylon I offered it rubber and oil (which they had
>none)
>for fission and the idiots turned me down.
>India destroyed Babylon on their own.
>A few turns later I was wanting to negotiate a deal with India
>only to have India turn me down on the basis of how "I" treated
>Babylon.
>I think the AI needs some counseling!
>Xeno

If you offered something along with the peace treaty then that was
likely considered a broken deal when Babylon was destroyed.

The AI calculates rubber/oil based on a monetary value rather than how
much it will help them. That value is much lower than Fission. I
have had them refuse to give me a tech for peace. The tech didn't do
them much good after I destroyed them.

"Xeno Chauvin" <arfulbrank@houston.rr.com> wrote in news:y1pZd.14296$U_4.6182
@fe2.texas.rr.com:

> A few turns later I was wanting to negotiate a deal with India
> only to have India turn me down on the basis of how "I" treated
> Babylon.

Did you break ROP with India when you went to war ?

data64