Question AI Suite 3

Nov 15, 2018
I3 6100
Is there any way I can boost up performance on my cpu using this AI Suite softwere? I dont wanna mess something up, so I didnt want to click things on my own. I dont know where else to ask... If theres few tweaks that can help my cpu doing better in games for example, can u guys help me? :D I found out accidently about this AI Suite

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
If you are looking at AI Suite as a maybe OC please don't. OC should always be done manually through bios and you don't have the setup for it.
That said, most of AI Suite I've never used more than once or twice, it just doesn't get the results I'm looking for.

The is one part of AI Suite that's probably the single best fan control software there is, Asus fanXpert. It's easy to use, tailorable to taste and does a good job, better than any other I've seen or used.

Most tweaks can be found online, usually specific to your game. Some general tweaks are turning off the Xbox DVR and game panel in windows and in nvidia control panel/global turn pre-rendered frames from 3 to 1. Most times just keeping the pc clean using ccleaner (default settings) and it's registry tool (again, default) every so often work well. If there's a ton of gunk in your temp files, it slows things down.

I personally use WinAero for some additional tweaks, it's a little more indepth and can disable or enable a bunch of windows stuff like the Windows Store, pc power plan and startup items and services like hibernation that you'll really never have use for.