[SOLVED] AI suite III/AI tweaker

Jul 6, 2020
hello i am totally new to pc builds so be warned :p
recently i have bought my first decent pc, it came with AI suite III (hear horrible things)

i have used the auto OC stuff that comes with it (looked shiny)
my pc is less stable after it, so i tried to reset it

nothing helps, deleting AI suite, removing mobo battery, using the 2 pin reset on my mobo it just keeps my damn OC
i am so clueless at the moment, tried every tutorial to get it back
so my question is, anyway to have it back to default?!

here are some details just in case
asus prime z270-K
i7 7700K
nvidia strix 1080 8GB
crucial 16 GB at 2400 mhz

Solution
D
If you didn’t have any problems with windows before you install the crap software then it’s the software that is the problem. By doing a clean install of windows you will get rid of all of the changes that software made to your windows configuration
Jul 6, 2020
thanks for the advice
yes i already have tried that
same as resetting cmos, updating bios
and offcourse before that removed AI suite and delete everything from it in registry editor
think i just have to live with it, it seems almost hardcoded inside the AI tweaker
learned a good lesson there, never use software OC

D

Deleted member 14196

You don’t have to live with that do a clean install of windows and then don’t touch your hardware

D

Deleted member 14196

If you didn’t have any problems with windows before you install the crap software then it’s the software that is the problem. By doing a clean install of windows you will get rid of all of the changes that software made to your windows configuration

Solution
Jul 6, 2020
worth the try, preparing everything now
i have now lots of micro freezes and before the auto OC i never had issues
same as witcher 3 crashes after OC a couple times in a hour playtime, never crashed before OC
will go for the reinstall then, will let you know if it was succesfull
thanks for all the help :D