[SOLVED] Aim Assist

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Evening everyone, I have a quick question guys, Does Mouse and Keyboard players have aim assists? A lot of people are accusing me of using aim assist, when I’m on Mouse and Keyboard, if I am , is there a setting to disable it ?

Solution
Evening everyone, I have a quick question guys, Does Mouse and Keyboard players have aim assists? A lot of people are accusing me of using aim assist, when I’m on Mouse and Keyboard, if I am , is there a setting to disable it ?
I've been playing gears 5 a little bit I did turn off aim assist before I started on the single player.
Although if you are really good maybe they are accusing you of using an aimbot or similar hack?
I've been playing gears 5 a little bit I did turn off aim assist before I started on the single player.
Although if you are really good maybe they are accusing you of using an aimbot or similar hack?

Solution