[SOLVED] AIO and CPU_FAN Problem

Apr 11, 2020
I have the NZXT 710i with the smart device. All chassis fans are covered. The problem is my cooling. I have the pump hooked up to the CPU_FAN while my fans are hooked up to the pump itself. I cannot reach the fans into the CPU_FAN & CPU_OPT. I tried a splitter and taking one splitter from the smart device that wasn't in use. It didn't work and it still said error. Which I was confused. Should I just keep it at CPU_FAN for the pump or move it to AIO? Please help I just want my computer to run good and not have this guilt like I'm doing something wrong.

Solution
I have the NZXT 710i with the smart device. All chassis fans are covered. The problem is my cooling. I have the pump hooked up to the CPU_FAN while my fans are hooked up to the pump itself. I cannot reach the fans into the CPU_FAN & CPU_OPT. I tried a splitter and taking one splitter from the smart device that wasn't in use. It didn't work and it still said error. Which I was confused. Should I just keep it at CPU_FAN for the pump or move it to AIO? Please help I just want my computer to run good and not have this guilt like I'm doing something wrong.
Depends on cooler itself but most simple water coolers need pump to run full speed. AIO_Pump headers are non adjustable just for that reason.
Depends on cooler itself but most simple water coolers need pump to run full speed. AIO_Pump headers are non adjustable just for that reason.

Solution