Question AIO block tube orientation (not the radiator tubes)

Jul 5, 2022

So, I was searching the internet for information on the orientation of the tubes that exit the water block/pump block of the AIO cooler but found almost no information on this.
Most commonly, the tubes exit from the left side or the right side of the AIO or, like the liquid freezer series of pumps, out of the face of the block itself.
I have seen only one or two videos in which the tubes exiting the AIO pump block are oriented towards the bottom of the block, as in the image.

Are there any risks to having the pump block tubes exiting from the bottom of the pump like in the image above?
Or can air become trapped in the top portion of the cpu block?

In example, the image above is my custom pc. I chose the bottom orientation of the tubes to achieve a cleaner look in the case, but the block can be rotated to either left or right direction.
The specs are:
I7 12700K
MSI Z690 Force DDR5
32GB 5600Mhz DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum
Gigabyte Vision 3070Ti
Corsair 240mm AIO cooler

So far, all temps are kept very low with all stock settings between 30C and 50C while gaming.
With a P-core overclock to 5.1Ghz and an E-core overclock to 4.0Ghz, the system thermal throttles at 100C during a Cinebench test, but hovers in the high 60's, low 70's while gaming.

I have heard an occasional "drip" or "splash" noise from the radiator, which usually indicates that there are air bubbles being pulled into the loop or inside the pump. There are no leaks in the system so that is not the cause.
I am primarily worried about shortening the lifespan of the pump if there is air trapped at the top of the cpu block.

Jul 5, 2022
No.

Not possible unless you flip the PC upside down and run it that way; air makes its way to the highest point of the loop.

So then about the occasional drip/splash noise coming from the system, what would be the cause of this if the air is not being pulled into the block itself?