[SOLVED] AIO Cooler broke, Can I run without it until I get a replacement

Nov 9, 2020
So I posted a thread earlier about my issues with my AIO not working. It is officially dead and corsair is going to RMA it but it may be a week or so before I get a replacement. My question is can I run the PC without any cooler. My specs are below on the signature line. I just set it up so still just updating and installing things. No hardcore gaming yet. Is it safe to just do basic computing with it until the new cooler arrives? Also, do I need to remove the old thermal paste or can I just put the new on top?

Thanks

Solution
Just not a thing. If a fan in an air cooler goes, at least you still have the big passive heatsink. It tends to be worthwhile to keep an inexpensive air cooler around for emergencies.

kanewolf

Titan
So I posted a thread earlier about my issues with my AIO not working. It is officially dead and corsair is going to RMA it but it may be a week or so before I get a replacement. My question is can I run the PC without any cooler. My specs are below on the signature line. I just set it up so still just updating and installing things. No hardcore gaming yet. Is it safe to just do basic computing with it until the new cooler arrives? Also, do I need to remove the old thermal paste or can I just put the new on top?

Thanks
No. Nothing more to say.