Question AIO cooler not being quiet cool somehow.

Jan 20, 2020
Hello,
I would like to ask, if its normal that if i boot into windows i am getting like 50 degrees of celsius on CPU. I have intel i7 7700k procesor, not overclocked, AIO cooler, bequiet silent loop 240 mm. Using corsair RM750x power supply. I use it for like 2 years, but never noticed that my tempts are like this. Actually when i try to stream a game lats say, i get tempts close to 90s and i dont think it should be so high while i just have OBS running+ lets say CS GO. Therefore i would like to ask if my AIO cooler might be dead already or what could cause the problem with this high tempts. I added new water to the AIO, repasted the cpu with thermal paste, should be properly seated on.. I think that my pump is also a bit noisy, but i dont think theres air bubble trapped in since i did all the shaking and stuff which they mention in users manual. If any more info about my build are needed ill be happy to answer, thanks in advance for answers, have a nice day.

Jan 20, 2020
You can add cooler fluid to that AIO, messy buisness though and not really for beginners, easy to get air trapped in the tubes etc.

Here is a video of it but it's in German
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lEh_FXNJhw
yup, done that, actually twice, since after first time i did that i`ve got some air trapped in pump and it was too noisy, so i did it again...now the noise seems to be just the "normal" pump noise, but temperatures bother me. I was actually thinking about buying new AIO, i am just afraid that it wont help with temperatures and problem can be with something else i cant see...thats why i am asking in here, maybe some of you had the similar problems..

A noise does not mean the pump is actually working properly, the temps tell you that. My experiance is it that it is normal that an AIO pump on most brands last 3 years on average, some longer, some shorter. Depending on the daily useage it is not impossible that after 2 years your pump while making a noise is not working to capacity and is resulting in high temps.

As you say the CPU has been repasted, seated correctly and maintenance done on the AIO itself, I would swap it out and that should resolve your issue.

Reactions: Moujou