[SOLVED] AIO Cooler or Stick with my Air Cooler

Jan 8, 2021
I have not built the machine yet still waiting on the CPU, currently I have the Noctua NHD15 Chromax Black cooler. This is a large mammoth of a cooler as I was fearful of the AIO leaking etc...

CPU: Ryzen 5950x (Not in Hand)
CPU Cooler:
Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black 82.51 CFM CPU Cooler (Currently)
MB:
Asus x570 Dark Hero
Storage: Two SN750’s a 1tb and a 500gb
Case:
Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB ATX Mid Tower Case
GPU: RTX 3090 Asus Strix
Memory: 64gb 3600mhz CLC 16
Power Supply: Revolt X 1200w Platinum

Everything above is purchased and in hand except the CPU. I do plan to overclock the 5950x and was thinking of getting a 360 AIO. Based on my build what do you all think should I just stick with what I have or move to an AIO? Are there AIOs that you recommend above others? I would say RGB is somewhat important as I do want both performance and looks, but I am willing to just switch the fans if needed. Money is not really an issue I have several hundred left to spend on the build.

I know ASUS makes two different 360 AIOs and that would be cool since I have the strix GPU and the dark hero board, but I have never used an AIO so not sure what brands to avoid or consider.

Solution
If you're asking me what to do with your system, given how I have a history with watercooling, I'd get at least a 360mm AIO or go full custom watercooling with some over-raddage(more radiator than I need for the loop). Arctic cooling's offering of the largest possible AIO radiator would be a good idea if you can afford it.

Lutfij

Titan
If you're asking me what to do with your system, given how I have a history with watercooling, I'd get at least a 360mm AIO or go full custom watercooling with some over-raddage(more radiator than I need for the loop). Arctic cooling's offering of the largest possible AIO radiator would be a good idea if you can afford it.

Solution
Jan 8, 2021
I welcome all advice yes I probably will not be doing anything custom, I would like to stick with an AIO I for sure will be going with a 360.

Do you have any suggestions of some 360mm AIO that perform well I have seen lists of course, but you seem to be well versed in watercooling and maybe you have some insight the lists do not.