AIO Cooler problems with ROG motherboard.

nyle_cohen

Prominent
May 17, 2018
Hi.

I have a new Asus ROG Z370-E Gaming motherboard and the thermaltake floe RIING Rgb AIO Cooler. I have got everything plugged in but there seems to be a few problems with the cooler. Firstly, I have a cable that is attached to the cooler that obviously attaches to the motherboard. But I have no clue where it goes to, also all the fans on the radiator are connected to a controller that is powered by a molex cable. The problem is, when the PC turns on the fans start spinning for a second, and then turn off again, if you take it out and plug it in to another molex port it will do the same thing. Also the cooler is meant to be RGB lighted. There is no Rgb unless it is off at default. When I do power on I do hear the cooler running so that could be working. Also when I boot it has a CPU cooler error.

If anyone could help me that would be fantastic!

i suggest you read the manual to see which one cable goes where. i think the cable you are referring to is connected to cpu header, and likely you have the error because mobo did not detect a cpu cooler fan header being plugged in. you can find its location on the mobo manual.