Question AIO Cooler that actually fits a Z490 LGA 1200 MB

Oct 29, 2020
I bought the Corsair H100I RGB Plat and it states on their website that it fit with the Z490 LGA 1200 Mother boards. Well guess what it doesn't. The intel bracket that comes with it doesn't even line up to fit!
So before I buy another one is anyone using if so which cooler are you using on a Z490 MB?
I'd like to get anoter RGB closed loop AIO one but I wanna make sure it fits.

Nov 27, 2020
I bought the Corsair H100I RGB Plat and it states on their website that it fit with the Z490 LGA 1200 Mother boards. Well guess what it doesn't. The intel bracket that comes with it doesn't even line up to fit!
So before I buy another one is anyone using if so which cooler are you using on a Z490 MB?
I'd like to get anoter RGB closed loop AIO one but I wanna make sure it fits.
The Intel aio bracket hasn't changed in many generations, but I'm pretty sure that cooler comes preinstalled with am4 brackets on it if I remember correctly. There's more bracket types in the box, and the manual.

Notorious^

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
If you're using the correct bracket, it will fit. Are you talking about the back plate? or the bracket on the pump? It should come with the intel bracket already installed on the pump. If its the back plate, you just need to adjust the sliders at the 4 corners and test fit it. I have ran multiple versions of the Corsair AIO's for multiple customer builds and have had no issues. Can you take some pictures of what you are running into so we can see what's going on and help you from there.

Reactions: RubberyPineapple

Notorious^

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
I went with the MSI ACE and 10900k. Your build looks like mine =)

Oh nice, You will love the MEG ACE second best Z490 board on the market IMO (first being the GODLIKE). If you every need any help with it or questions give me a shout. What GPU are you pairing with it?

I have a FTW3 Ultra 2080 Ti now but waiting for my 3090 Kingpin to arrive.