Question Aio fans and case fans not spinning or lighting up. System not booting.

Jan 29, 2023
I have a corsair h115i, 4000x, and an extra fan all connected into a fan hub. A ryzen 7 7700x, Asus tuf gaming X670E plus wifi, 16x2 gb gskill flare x5, rosewill hive 850w full modular psu. When plugged in and turned on, the mobo rgb light turns on but the fans are lifeless, no rgb and no spinning. Already checked all the cables and they are all in properly (I'm 99% sure). Connected to a monitor, it remains a black screen. I found similar issues before but they were so long ago and don't seem to have any real fix to it. Any ideas?

I have a corsair h115i, 4000x, and an extra fan all connected into a fan hub. A ryzen 7 7700x, Asus tuf gaming X670E plus wifi, 16x2 gb gskill flare x5, rosewill hive 850w full modular psu. When plugged in and turned on, the mobo rgb light turns on but the fans are lifeless, no rgb and no spinning. Already checked all the cables and they are all in properly (I'm 99% sure). Connected to a monitor, it remains a black screen. I found similar issues before but they were so long ago and don't seem to have any real fix to it. Any ideas?
BIOS requires at least some fan to be connected to CPU_FAN header. Or it won't pass POST.