[SOLVED] AIO liquid cooler temp rising!?!?!?

8bitpixe1gh0u1

Reputable
Feb 5, 2018
I've been noticing these past few weeks, that my temp has been rising ever so slightly. At idle it's around 18-20, and at load around 30-34. The idle still stays the same, except the load now gets up to 40-45. Before you ask, I did change the thermal paste, cleaned up the rad etc. Still no change. If any one has suggestions, I would be grateful.

Specs: CPU - AMD FX-6300 BE
DeepCool Captain 360mm Rad

Solution
Has it been warmer recently than when you first installed it, meaning, the room temperature the system is in? What is the room temperature? CPU temp cannot be lower than room temperature, which means at 18C reported temps, your room temp would have to be colder than this. Either it is winter in your part of the world and the room is cold, or it is summer and you have a substantial air conditioning bill...or just live a few stories underground... Otherwise, it seems like an incorrect reading.

How are you evaluating load? Is it always the same exact process/test or is there something different? Is CPU load 100%, or is this just an evaluation of in-game temps, etc?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Has it been warmer recently than when you first installed it, meaning, the room temperature the system is in? What is the room temperature? CPU temp cannot be lower than room temperature, which means at 18C reported temps, your room temp would have to be colder than this. Either it is winter in your part of the world and the room is cold, or it is summer and you have a substantial air conditioning bill...or just live a few stories underground... Otherwise, it seems like an incorrect reading.

How are you evaluating load? Is it always the same exact process/test or is there something different? Is CPU load 100%, or is this just an evaluation of in-game temps, etc?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS