[SOLVED] AIO Liquid Cooling Options

DiegoBoricua

Distinguished
May 13, 2013
Preface

I have an i7-8700k, which in the past 2 years that I've had it I've yet to overclock it. With the merely inadequate Hyper 212 Evo I've had since building it, it's time to get into liquid cooling for me.

My case is the Phanteks P400s, where I currently run 3 RGB fans from the front, practically brute forcing airflow. I plan to get the P400A front mesh panel when I make the upgrade to water cooling. Not only with this drastically improve airflow and temps, even on air alone, but it will also allow me to place fans in between the rad/fan mount plate and the panel itself to get a clean look without choking it off. Because of the 3 RGB fans I have in the front already, I wish to keep that look and go with a 360 rad.

Question/Issue

I need some help with getting the best bang/buck 360mm AIO I can

Here are the options I'm looking at (In general order of what I'm currently thinking may be best to worst):

EK-AIO 360 D-RGB ($155)​
Alpha Cool Eisbaer 360 ($126/ Aurora RGB $153)​
NZXT Kraken X73 ($180)​
Fractal Celsius s36 ($131)​
EVGA CLC 360 ($130 - $30 Rebate)​

Thank you for any help and advice in advance

Diego

Preface

I have an i7-8700k, which in the past 2 years that I've had it I've yet to overclock it. With the merely inadequate Hyper 212 Evo I've had since building it, it's time to get into liquid cooling for me.

My case is the Phanteks P400s, where I currently run 3 RGB fans from the front, practically brute forcing airflow. I plan to get the P400A front mesh panel when I make the upgrade to water cooling. Not only with this drastically improve airflow and temps, even on air alone, but it will also allow me to place fans in between the rad/fan mount plate and the panel itself to get a clean look without choking it off. Because of the 3 RGB fans I have in the front already, I wish to keep that look and go with a 360 rad.

Question/Issue

I need some help with getting the best bang/buck 360mm AIO I can

Here are the options I'm looking at (In general order of what I'm currently thinking may be best to worst):

EK-AIO 360 D-RGB ($155)​
Alpha Cool Eisbaer 360 ($126/ Aurora RGB $153)​
NZXT Kraken X73 ($180)​
Fractal Celsius s36 ($131)​
EVGA CLC 360 ($130 - $30 Rebate)​

Thank you for any help and advice in advance

Diego
Absolutely best "bang for the buck" Aio https://www2.arctic.ac/liquidfreezer2/liquid-freezer-360-en-2/

Panzerbjorne39

Commendable
Jan 14, 2020
The best one is the one you didn’t list which is the new Corsair 150i Pro XT. It’s the quietest and cooling is on par with any other 360 aio. The other best is the Arctic Liquid 2. I’d go with either of those depending on which look you prefer.
EVGA is an utter noisy POS. Runners up would be the Fractal and the Kraken.